Sunday, May 18, 2008

Shower Update

My shower was yesterday, so I wanted to share some pictures with you all.
Marta and Ashley really went all out and created a wonderful party. Marta made these custom labels for the bottles of wine:
Marta even made this delicious cake:It was so yummy!
We got lots of cool things like new bed pillows, our plates, a tool kit, shoe racks, and tons more! It was wonderful getting to hang out with friends. I hadn't seen some people in a while so it was nice to reconnect. People also had lovely things to say about Tai and I. It was very heart warming. It went by so quickly. I was kind of sad when it was over.
Oh, congrats to Tiffany, who got married yesterday. I hope all went well and I look forward to reading all about your wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.