Monday, June 23, 2008

Last Chance to Steal Some Inspiration!

This is probably the last knottie roundup before the wedding (eee!). Here are some last minute ideas for me. Just regular old ideas for you though.
BeknmikeI want to do this so no one steals Dad's spot.

Pretty roses. Makes me reconsider my no roses stance.
Natalie&Mark
The theme here was peacocks (seriously). This is a very unique color combo.
Plus she rocked this orchids in their bouquets, bouts and centerpieces. Awesome.
Stephm0188
This week I've been going back and forth about getting a crinoline. I was supposed to pick one up over the weekend but ran out of time. I thought I'd go during the week but that's just going to be possible. So I'm going to let it go. This bride did and not wear a crinoline.
I love this centerpiece. So cute and easy!
MrsLavallee
I'm totally loving her dress! She looks so beautiful!
I absolutely love this winter wedding. So pretty!
I plan to continue doing these knottie bio roundups for a while. At least til Kris' wedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.