Saturday night I went to Jen's to work on my favor tags while we watched chick flicks. I threw all my paper products, all my tools, the movies, and a bottle of wine in a plastic bag and headed to Jen's. When I got to Jen's I grabbed the bag, rip! All the stuff came tumbling out, onto the pavement and crash there went the bottle. All my stuff got completely soaked. I decided the scissors were the culprit.
But despite that and forgetting half the stuff I needed, I got the tags done. I finally found a 2 1/2" round punch. Then I used a 3" template that I had with the Creative Memories cutting tool. I've had that cutting tool forever and I really like it.
I also bought a new eyelet setting tool. It's the first time I used it and the first time I ever used eyelets. It was pretty easy but the glue made the paper wet and it was hard to punch. So I had to wait a little bit before punching. I had a few of the favors with me so I was able to complete a few. So here's one completed:Sorry it's a little blurry but you get the idea. I have to finish tying the rest of them this week. Then I'll be able to cross them off completely. Yea!