Friday, June 20, 2008

Make Take Photos: The Bride!

Now let's turn our attention to me-the bride.
From Rebel with a Camera. Very sexy. I think this one would be easy since we have a lot of grass at our venue.
From Sol Tamargo Photography. Think I can find a couch at the campground. I doubt it. Either I'll have to use a couch at the hotel or perhaps recreate this with a bench. Again really sexy.
Found here. I'm just crazy enough to do this. Tai keeps saying he's going to make sure the photographer gets me picking my nose or pulling a wedgie out of my rear. And that photo will be on our holiday cards. How about this one instead?
From Juliette Harrison. I've never really climbed a tree in my life. But something about wearing a big dress that makes me want to.
From Mae Photo. Another mysterious bride laying on the ground. I think this one would be suitable for framing.
From Sean Flanigan. Definitely getting a pedicure the day before the wedding. And I hate shoes so I think I will be running around barefoot.
What are some of your must have shots for yourself?

1 comment:

  1. I love it when you do these!!
    I've been saving different pics from real weddings to my computer as "must takes" and inspiration now. I plan on emailing them to my photographer a week or so before the wedding (and she loves me, so she won't be mad!)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.