I stole this from Eva.
1. How long have you been blogging?
Since August 07.
2. Why did you start blogging?
Honestly, I was going to apply to be a bee. I never applied and decided that I liked just blogging on my own.
3. What have you found to be the benefits of blogging?
I've met some awesome people through this blog. I've been exposed to so many different ideas. I've been able to express myself so much better.
4. How many times a week do you post an entry?
I was posting everyday. Now I try to post frequently-about 4 times a week. I rather post something that means something to me than just posting to post.
5. How many different blogs do you read on a regular basis?
I have 217 Google Reader subscriptions. I haven't done any weeding there in a while.
6. Do you comment on other people’s blogs?
Yup. I love comments so I try to comment on other people's blogs. Share the love!
7. Do you keep track of how many visitors you have? Is so, are you satisfied with your numbers?I use hitstats.com to keep track of my stats. I look at it every week or so just to see if there are any spikes or new sites linking to me. My numbers have stayed pretty even for a long time now.
8. Do you ever regret a post that you wrote?
9. Do you think your audience has a true sense of who you are based on your blog?
Hm, I try to stay positive on my blog. So if something is bothering me I probably won't blog about it. I can be a lot bitchier in real life. I try to reign that in here. You never know who's reading.
10. Do you blog under your real name?
I use my real first name. I try to avoid using my last name, but I think I've slipped before.
11. Are there topics that you would never blog about?
12. What is the theme/topic of your blog?
13. Do you have more than one blog? If so, why?
Nope. I also post on the Filling In the Gaps blog though.