Though I'm really not very good at it, I love trivia. Put books and trivia together and you've got a perfect match. So I thought it would be a fun Weekly Geek activity for us to come up with some book trivia questions to ask each other.So take a moment, don't stress about it all, and write down five to ten questions that pop into your mind. You could center all your questions around a particular theme or genre, maybe something in which you specialize. Or ask questions about one certain book. Or teach us about your favorite author through your questions.You could do really easy ones that you know we'll all get or really hard ones that will challenge even the best of us.Once you post your questions and add your link here, be sure to go around and answer the questions posted by everyone else. Remember, no fair Googling! At the end of the week, don't forget to do another post with the answers to your questions.
I had a real hard time coming up with the topic for triva. I almost decided not to do until Sabrina gave me an idea-children's books! So here's my attempt at writing trivia questions.
1. What are the names of the children from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? I already gave you one.
2. From Dr. Seuss, what does Sam not like?
3. In Anne of Green Gables, what did Anne serve Diana, causing her to become dizzy?
4. In The Little Princess, where did Sara's father go?
5. What do Margaret and her friends want to increase in Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret?
6. What curse did Harry Potter survive?
I only went with books I read as a child or as classified as young adult fiction in the case of the last question. Leave your answers below. I'll post the answers this weekend.