Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Library Loot




Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.

Alright let's back to it. We're pretty much settled, still have some boxes laying around. Our cable got hooked up today so we're very happy.
First we have Lost Girls by Alan Moore. It was one of those that caught my eye. And then 3 Astro City Books (Astrocity: The Dark Age, Life In The Big City, Confessions) which were recommended by a friend. We were talking graphic novels and he mentioned the Astrocity series which neither Tai or I have ever read.
I finished From Hell and posted my review on the Fill In The Gaps. Look for a review of Strange Brew, an anthology of urban fantasy, later this week.
And if you are reading this on a feed reader, pop on over and take a look at my new layout. Let me know what you think.
What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. New style I see, looking cool :D
    Good looting! I got Catching Fire and read it at once

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have yet to develop a liking for graphic novels, too old-fashioned I expect. But it's good to know what's available. Enjoy your loot. And thank you for stopping by Fresh Ink Books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're all settled, and I LOVE the new look! Great loot, too.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.