Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Library Loot


Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Eva and Marg that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.
 
Another Jack of Fables(Jack of Hearts) and Fables (The Good Prince) for Tai. And another book off of my Fill In The Gaps list,  The Triumph of Deborah by Eva Etzioni-Halevy.

I joined Goodreads. If you are Goodreads too, friend me.
What did you get this week? 

5 comments:

  1. Tried the link but did not work.

    Great loot!
    I had such a good loot just now, came home with Specials by Scott Westerfeld and Frostbite by Richelle Mead so I am so happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should also check out this site. I actually found a book that was registered on here and that got me started, I have left some in different places, but no one has added them...but it is fun to sometimes search for books when people post that they have dropped them.

    http://www.bookcrossing.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read Triumph of Deborah and I quite liked it, although I wasn't that impressed with the follow up books.

    I know so many people who are reading the Fables series. My library doesn't have them which is unfortunate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoops! I haven't read Triumph of Deborah yet! I was thinking that it was one of the Marek Halter books when I made that comment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually found a book that was registered on here and that got me started.
    kobe beef

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.