Tuesday, November 2, 2010

October Book Tally

Dreadnought by Cherie Priest
Lament by Maggie Steifvater
It Sucked Then I Cried by Heather Armstrong
Friday Night Lights by HG Bissinger
Ballad by Maggie Steifvater
Feed by Mira Grant
Born Round by Frank Bruni (review coming this week)

Another good month for me-7 books read. I read Lament and Friday Night Lights for the Fill In The Gaps challenge bringing my total to 28 read. And my year to date total is 64! I still don't think I'll make it to my goal of 100 but I'll be close.
How was your October?

3 comments:

  1. Good month for me :) But then I was ill for 2 weeks so a lot of time to read

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to see what you thought of Mira Grant's FEED!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son Marc just finished Feed and loved it. I was hoping to get to it before I had to return to library but no go! You had a great month!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.