Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Recent Reads

I read a couple of books recently that I wanted to mention but didn't feel like writing a whole post on each.
We're Just Like You, Only Prettier was hysterical. All the stories were short and took a jab at modern society. But Mother's Day Memories was by far my favorite and quite touching. I recommend Rivenbark's books if you want a good laugh.
I've been waiting for Late Eclipses to come out for a while. I been enjoying the Toby Daye series. This one was by far the best so far. I really loved Toby's relationship with Tybalt. His character really blossomed in this book. I'm looking forward to the next book.

3 comments:

  1. Both of these are new to me...The top book sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I own the first one....We're just like you, only prettier. I'm going to have to move it to the top of my list now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been meaning to begin Seanan McGuire's series every since I realized that she also writes as Mira Grant. And I LOVED Feed by Grant. I'm hoping to really enjoy this series as well :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.