This post is devoid of pictures. I just didn't take that many. So I'll do a bullet style review:
- We stayed at The Paramount Hotel. I highly recommend it. It was lovely.
- Best risotto in the world is at Bistro 921 in the downtown Hilton hotel. We couldn't stop eating it. The very nice waiter brought us some to take home. Tai declared it blog worthy!
- The Creme Brulee French Toast and the Poutine at The Original were awesome.
- We were not aware it was Naked Bike Ride Day (NSFW) in Portland on Saturday. We caught part of the festivities on our way home from Cirque Du Soliel. That was a lot of naked people, Portland.
- I got my fill of Stumptown Coffee and finally tried a burger at Burgerville. Yummy. We tried their asparagus fries which were also good. I thought their fresh strawberry shake was the bomb!