Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Roasted Kale "Chips"

After talking to my coworkers about roasting kale, I decided to make it. I wasn't sure if I would like it so I just made a small bunch.
I followed this recipe pretty closely.
Here's the kale freshly out of the oven. 
So yummy. I wasn't completely sure I would like it but I did. I can't wait to go out and buy more kale.
I served it with basil salmon and garlic bread for dinner. I ate most of the kale, leaving Tai a tiny portion. I wasn't sure he would like it but he did like the little bite I left him. He looks forward to trying a real portion! It's official. I'm a roasted kale addict.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting the recipe. I can't wait to try these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love KALE chips! I use the Kath Eats Real Food recipe (google it) and then dip them in ketchup! So yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them too! The first tiem I made them I added too much olive oil, but I've evened it out since. We make them every weekend to go with out sammiches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's one of the things I love about your blog is that you're so open to trying new things and sharing it with us. Now I have to try this!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.