Thursday, January 17, 2013

Awkward & Awesome Thursday


It's been a while since I did an awkward and awesome Thursday. This one is for you, Sean!

Awkward:
-I sliced my index finger on my right hand last week. It's make life interesting. I never noticed how often I need to use my index finger. 
-I'm taking my car to the shop today. Car repairs=$$. Sad wallet.
-I've been a day off all week. I thought yesterday was Thursday. 
-I've been so tired lately. I don't know if it's the weather or the cold I'm still fighting. But I feel I could sleep for days.

Awesome:
-Three day weekend coming up. Yay!
-I made this apple snack. Delicious. Tai really likes it. 
-We have discovered Friday Night Lights. We have devoured season one. 
-It's only the middle of January and I've read over 1,000 pages already. Yay!
-I got my Influenster box filled with Palmolive FreshInfusions dish soap.

What was awkward and awesome in your week?

4 comments:

  1. I'll make sure Sean sees this post! I've been meaning to try that apple snack because I've been obsessed with apples this pregnancy. Definitely going to try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll make sure Sean sees this post! I've been meaning to try that apple snack because I've been obsessed with apples this pregnancy. Definitely going to try it this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry about that stinkin' car repairs! They always tend to happen when you can lest afford it!! It's funny how we take our fingers for granted!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your finger. I recently did that as well and even typing was tough! Hope it heals quickly.

    And yay for three day weekend. Even though I'm jealous as I work on Monday. ;) Enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.