Tuesday, January 1, 2013

2012 Foodies Read 2 Challenge Wrap Up

I had intended to read 9-13 books (Sous Chef level) but wound up reading 17 books putting me in Chef de Cuisine level. This was such an easy challenge for me. Here's what I read:

Plenty by  Alisa Smith & JB MacKinnon
Kafka's Soup by Mark Crick
The Recipe Club by Andrea Israel and Nancy Garfinkel
An Everlasting Meal by Tamar Adler
What We Eat When We Eat Alone by Deborah Madison and Patrick McFarlin
For All The Tea In China by Sarah Rose
High Flavor Low Labor by JM Hirsch
The Homemade Pantry by Alana Chernila
Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
O, The Oprah Magazine Cookbook by O: The Oprah Magazine
Simple Asian Meals by Nina Simonds
More Make It Fast, Cook It Slow by Stephanie O'Dea
Shucked by Erin Byers Murray
My Berlin Kitchen by Luisa Weiss
97 Orchard by Jane Ziegelman
Cleaving by Julie Powell
Sizzling Skillets and Other One-Pot Wonders by Emeril Lagasse

Great challenge. I loved reading all those food books!

1 comment:

  1. I can totally see you beating this challenge because when I think of your blog I really do think of SEattle and all the great food out there that you showcase plus your culinary makings!!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.