Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Library Loot



Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries.



A lot of loot this week!
I'm gathering books for the Historical Fiction Reading challenge. Right now, I'm interested in reading books about Asia. This one caught my eye since it's about women from Japan coming to San Francisco to become brides. 
The third in the French Twist series.
Another historical fiction novel set in Japan.
I read the Goddess Test way back in 2011. I spotted Goddess Interrupted on the shelf and decided to continue the series.
This was also on the shelf so I decided to grab it as well.
First cookbook of the new year. I like Rachel Ray so I'm looking forward making some of her yummy recipes.
My aunt recently read this book and enjoyed it. So I decided to pick it up. 
This the only other Rosie Thomas book my library has. I'm going to have to find another way to get my hands on her books.

What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Iris and Ruby was the one I read :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list this week!

    enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great loot this week, Linda. All of those sound interesting to me. I'm not familiar with Rosie Thomas--I'll have to check that author out!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.