Thursday, February 20, 2014

Awesome and Awkward Thursday


Awkward:
-My new love of World Market. I could spend hours in there. All the foods from all over the world. The wine selection. The awkward part is the bill.
-Our internet. So slow sometimes. Makes blogging hard. 
-Dad and I are in the midst of cleaning out his old house. I want to keep everything! Fighting my hoarding tendencies hard. 


Awesome:
-Menu planning. I love knowing what I'm going to make in a given week so I can not worry about it on the way home. So much easier. Did you see my new weekly post about menu planning?
-I've been on a cleaning kick. I cleaned out my closet. I've been cleaning out my kitchen. Goodbye spices from 2009! 
-Last night's Paul Simon/Sting concert. Amazing. 

What's been awesome and awkward for you lately?

2 comments:

  1. So the credit card company loves you, me...not so much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings from us

    ??? Behind visit our blog ???
    = alat bantu sex

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.