Sunday, February 16, 2014

What To Eat This Week


What To Eat This Week is a new feature on my blog. To help me meal plan better, I'm posting what we are eating this week on Sundays.

First the winner of last week: Zesty Lime Shrimp and Avocado Salad. This was the crowd favorite. I will be making this one again.

The loser of the week: Mexican Chicken Lime Soup. The flavor was delicious but it was so hot. I tempered it with sour cream and corn chips but it was still pretty spicy.

Breakfast this week: More of the Banana Quinoa Bars for me. Tai decided he wanted bagels with lox so we picked up some bagels from Blazing Bagels.

Lunches: I got a good deal on chicken quarters so I'll make Spicy Honey Chicken, Herbed Chicken, and Brown Sugar Butter Roasted Chicken.

Dinners:

Monday: Tai requested Spicy Lemon Garlic Shrimp for dinner. I'll pick up a nice baguette and serve it with a salad.

Tuesday: Quick Sriracha Beef Lettuce Wraps. I love lettuce wraps for a weeknight meal.

Wednesday: Spaghetti with quinoa pasta for me and Tai. Dad will have it with spaghetti squash. Served with salad.

Thursday: Tai also requested Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps this week. These and the shrimp are 2 of his favorite dinners so they'll be on this list once or twice a month. For Dad, I make the bacon wraps with Sweet Heat Bacon and leave off the brown sugar. I'll serve it with a kale salad.

Friday: Hamburger Wild Rice Casserole with sautéed green beans.

Saturday: Savory Citrus Chicken with roasted broccoli.

Sunday: Taco Pie maybe with some guacamole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.