Sunday, February 23, 2014

What To Eat This Week


Welcome to my latest feature-my weekly menu plan. Each Sunday I post what we'll be eating this week.

Breakfasts: For me, I'm going to make this Cinnamon Date and Walnut Baked Oatmeal for the week. Tai's taking these muffins.

Lunches: Slow Cooker Chicken Thighs Osso Buco with pasta, Teriyaki steak with Lemon and Wasabi served with rice, and egg salad sandwiches.

Dinners:

Monday: Chicken Bacon Wild Rice Soup served with sautéed snow peas and garlic.  I'm on a huge wild rice kick.

Tuesday: Stuffed Italian turkey meatballs with spaghetti (for Tai and me) and with spaghetti squash for Dad. Served with roasted broccoli

Wednesday: Stuffed Flank Steak with lemon quinoa.

Thursday: Steak and Vegetable Skewers with a Soy-Ginger Marinade  served with butternut squash gratin

Friday: Chicken Avocado Soup with corn/Beanito chips and salad.

Saturday: Hamburgers with protein topper hash and sweet potato fries.

Sunday: Thai Style Peanut Stuffed Flank with coconut rice and a salad.

What are you eating this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.