Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Teaser Tuesday-Just One Day by Gayle Forman

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. Anyone can play along! Just do the following:


• Grab your current read
• Open to a random page
• Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
• BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
• Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!


"I'd freaked out when I'd seen myself. I've had long black hair and no bangs for as I can remember, and the girl staring back at me in the salon mirror didn't look anything like me." 
pg 6 Just One Day by Gayle Forman

3 comments:

  1. I keep meaning to read her stuff. This one sounds pretty good! Thanks for sharing!
    My Teaser.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a makeover! I'd like to read about that.
    My Tuesday post features BETTER THAN YOUR DREAMS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been wanting to read this one forever! Hope you're enjoying it!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.