Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sharing Some Blog Love

You might have noticed that I've been changing up my blogrolls. I trimmed the wedding list and added food, just regular folks, and blogs that give me reasons to shop.
I wanted to highlight a couple of the blogs I think you should check out.

Eat Make Read-I stumbled across this blog a few weeks ago. I'm planning on making these pretzels soon.
Oven Love-Natalie took a little break but she's back. Great recipes with a you can make this tonight kind of mindset. I saved these Smoky-Spicy Tamale Pies for one day.
Soy and Pepper-I have no idea how I stumbled on this little gem. She makes a lot of yummy food. I must have saved a dozen other recipes. Look for me to be linking to her site frequently.
Erin Cooks-check out her recent visit to Seattle. She loves Top Pot donuts now and attempted her hand at making her own.

I'm always looking for more great blogs. If you have a recommendation let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I love all of these! I didn't think I would subscribe to every single one but I did!

    Have you tried photograzer and foodgawker at all?

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.