1. Do you snack while you read? If so, favorite reading snack?
Not usually. I tend to read on the bus so no snacking.
2. Do you tend to mark your books as you read, or does the idea of writing in books horrify you?
I don't write in my books anymore. I haven't felt the need to.
3. How do you keep your place while reading a book? Bookmark? Dog-ears? Laying the book flat open?
I try to use bookmarks but I have been known to fold down a page.
4. Fiction, Non-fiction, or both?
I like fiction mostly but I will read non-fiction.
5. Hardcopy or audiobooks?
I usually buy paperbacks. I get whatever I can from the library. I don't listen to audiobooks.
6. Are you a person who tends to read to the end of chapters, or are you able to put a book down at any point?
Nope, I'm able to put it down when I need to.
7. If you come across an unfamiliar word, do you stop to look it up right away? Write it down to look it up later? Just try to infer what it means from the rest of the sentence, and keep going?
I usually infer, but I'll look it up later.
8. What are you currently reading?
9. What is the last book(s) you bought?
I haven't bought a book in a while. I can't remember now.
10. Are you the type of person that only reads one book at a time or can read more than one at a time?
I usually only read one.
11. Do you like re-reading books?
Nope. I usually don't. I have too many books to read!