Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Awesome.

Ah, I have a new celebrity crush. Well I've been crushing on him for a few months now, but I wanted to share my love of Neil Patrick Harris will all of you.
I remember NPH back when he was Doogie Howser:
I watched the show, but I never torn NPH's picture from Teen Beat to put on my wall. Doogie Howser got canceled and years went by before I thought of NPH again. It was Joss Whedon's Dr Horrible Sing Along Blog that got me hooked on NPH again. Go watch it. NPH, Nathan Fillion (love him) and Felicia Day are fantastic. I thought NPH was brilliant but where could I see him on a regular basis? Fast forward this summer. Tai and I were looking for a new tv show to watch and several people recommended How I Met Your Mother. I was glad to see NPH and Jason Segal (love him too).


The Slapsgiving episodes are my favorites.

If you've never seen HIMYM or are watching the beginning seasons, this contains a ton of spoilers. But it really show why I love Barney Stinson!
My new motto in life.
Then he went on Glee. I die.

Tai plays this for me all the time. Joss Whedon also directed this episode, FTW.
The real Neil Patrick Harris is pretty awesome too. He's going to be a dad to twins soon.
Ain't he adorable? Any other NPH fans out there?

5 comments:

  1. Are you kidding me?? I love NPH - he makes the show "How I Met Your Mother". We've been big fans for years, since it started.
    Didn't see him in "Glee", but then, I don't watch that show.

    And yes, I remember watching Doogie Howser when I was younger! I think we're the same age, but my hair was not as styled as his looks to be... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved him in the Harold and Kumar movies....

    Uh, dude, I was able to perform an apendectomy at age 14. I think I can handle a couple of mushrooms.

    Did you see that unicorn? Its horn was so shiny...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love HIMYM- such a fun show! And NPH is pretty awesome in it.

    Starting to watch a show a couple of season in is so much fun as you can do marathon viewings, we do this almost every summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love love LOVE him! He is an amazing actor and singer - my husband got to see him on BRoadway and I am SO jealous!

    It helps that he and my best friend are basically the same person. My friend has this thing called the "kyle shrug" where he makes this face and shrugs...and in an interview NPH did the EXACT same thing. So every time I see NPH in something I get to think of my bff who I rarely see because he is touring with Curious George Live.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, love him. I'm a big fan of HIMYM and Glee. :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.