Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Library Loot

 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
 I'm so happy that my library's database is finally back online. There was a dark time at the end of last month. I couldn't find out what was due or put more books on hold. I also wasn't getting hold notifications. It was a sad time.
But it's back online and I can get books from the library again. I was actually out of library books for myself (Tai still had a couple). I resorted to reading my own books :)
So what did I get? First Lament by Maggie Stiefvater . It's on my Fill In The Gaps list.  I also got The Fall by Guillermo Del Toro and Chuck Hogan, the second in The Strain Trilogy.
What did you get this week?

4 comments:

  1. Nice you got Lament :D
    Happy reading

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look creepy and good!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any Stiefvater but Lament looks interesting. What did you think of The Stain?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read Lament earlier this year and liked it. I'm definitely looking forward to reading more by this author at some point and I already have Shiver on my shelves. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.