Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Seattle Restaurant Week: Blueacre Seafood

Over the weekend, Tai and I tried Blueacre as part of Seattle Restaurant Week. This was our first time at Blueacre and I really look forward to getting some oysters. After looking over the Restaurant Week menu, Tai and I decided to order off the regular menu. First we got a baker's dozen of the oysters:
Damn fine oysters. We really enjoyed them.
Tai got the fish & shellfish stew. He really enjoyed the bread and broth. I sampled a few of his shrimp. Yummy.
I got the the BLC-Bacon, Lettuce, Crab-sandwich. We were seated by the woman who owned the restaurant. She mentioned her husband was the chef and that their crabcakes were one of the best in Seattle. The crab in this sandwich was a crabcake and boy was she right. It was one of the best crabcakes I've ever had. I really enjoyed that sandwich.
I think we'll be back to Blueacre for crabcakes and oysters!

3 comments:

Shiny! I love comments.