Friday, October 15, 2010

Looky What I Bought

When I bought our shoe organizer, I did a shoe purge. Everyday I doing ok but I wanted a couple of pairs of cute shoes. I was just content with keeping an eye out. But starting this weekend, Tai and I are going to several nice dinners. Nice places where I want to wear a dress or skirt. My current black shoes weren't going to cut it.
I went to Nordstrom Rack, DSW, and Marshalls and found nothing. Desperate, I went to Payless. Kind of a last ditch effort. I assumed I would find something that would work. I had no idea I would leave with 3 pairs of shoes and a purse all for $32!
I love the little flower on the front. You really can't see it but there's a little gem in the center of the flower.
I love these with the ruffle. I think they'll be perfect with my new dresses.
These don't go with any dress. But they were so cute and $5!
Yeah for new shoes!

5 comments:

  1. They are cute and 5 bucks is a steal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg! those green ones rock!!!
    can't wait to read more of your fun blog.

    have a great weekend.
    -kelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute shoes!!!
    I love the ones with the ruffle - and the green ones are lots of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The flower flats are adorable! Imagine after all of that hunting around, you found 3 pairs of shoes at Payless. I bet your wallet was happy too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.