1. Make one meatless meal for dinner a week. A little better this month. We had Chickpea and Kale Soup, Spinach Fritatta, and Vegan Red Cabbage Bowls with Tofu and Peanut Sauce. Still trying to find meatless meals that we'll like besides the fritatta.
2. Continue working on my fitness and lose another 30 lbs. I kept gaining and losing the same 2 pounds all month. I've been doing this kettlebell workout and I was able to add another set! I started out doing 3 sets and now I can do 4. I'll be able to add the 5th one soon. I'm also starting to notice more definition in my legs and chest.
3. Go back to meal planning. Still working it. Going great!
4. Schedule one do nothing, stay home weekend a month. February was busy but we two nice stay at home weekends. March is getting full so I'm trying to protect that one empty weekend.
5. Plan one trip with Tai this year. Haven't even thought about it yet.
6. Get a will and other necessary estate planning documents. Haven't even thought about this.
7. Clean and declutter one room a month. I worked on my "getting ready room" (our downstairs 2nd bedroom). I didn't have a lot of time, just one afternoon but I tried to get as much done as I could. Here's before:
A pile of boots by the door. A lot of wasted space!
How it looks now. A little better organized. Still not sure how to deal with my boots. But I got 2 boxes of stuff ready to donate!
8. Do one things for myself a month. I went to the spa again and got my hair cut. Two things this month. Amazing!
9. Watch one older (pre-2014) movie a month. I saw Howl's Moving Castle which I wanted to see after I read the book.
10. Learn to make 5 Japanese dishes. None this month but I will have 3 to show you in March!
11. Stop complaining and start sharing my gratitude. Getting better. I have a lot to be thankful for!
12. Take 2 cooking classes. I looked at few and might sign up for one later in March.