Friday, December 19, 2008

All About Tai

Here’s a husband meme I found on Tiffany’s blog. But I checked my answers with Tai. His are in bold.
1. He’s sitting in front of the TV: what is on the screen? MMA fighting(UFC) Correct

2. You’re out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue Cheese Correct

3. What is one food he doesn’t like? He doesn’t like beans or potatoes too much. He says "Fake Cheese. I'm starting to like beans and I like french fries so I like potatoes."

4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? A Daiquiri He says "Rum & Coke. But a strawberry margarita is always good."

5. Where did he go to high school? In North Hollywood Correct

6. What size shoe does he wear? 7.5 or 8.Correct
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Hmm, he doesn’t really collect anything. But I would think those little flying planes would be cool. He says "Comic books". Duh, I say!

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? Roast beef on pita with hummus "Italian Sub" So far off!

9. What would the Husband eat every day if he could? Sushi Correct

10. What is his favorite cereal? Corn Pops or Fruity Pebbles He says "Peanut Butter Captain Crunch"

11. What would he never wear? He doesn’t like collared shirts "Never wear? Your clothes."

12. What is his favorite sports team? He roots for the Seattle teams but I wouldn’t call them his favorites. He doesn't have a favorite team. He hardly watches sports. "Dodgers or Lakers"

13. Who is his best friend? Brian (and Jeff and Jamie and Carlo) Correct

14. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn’t do? Doubt myself, slouch, be stubborn Correct

15. How many states has he lived in? 2-Washington & California Correct

16. What is his heritage? Half Japanese, Half Caucasian Correct

17. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what kind? Chocolate Correct

18. Did he play sports in high school? He swam and wrestled. Correct

19. What could he spend hours doing? Gaming! Correct
He says that I know him pretty well. I did a good job!

1 comment:

  1. My guy's just getting into the Comic Book collecting. I think Watchman did it.

    Now he's got Batman and some holiday killer and a few Deadpool ones.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.