Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yummy Soup at the Little Hot Pot

Last week, Jeff, Cherie, Tai and I tried the Little Hot Pot. It recently opened near our house and we've been wanting to try it. I've never had hot pot before and Tai and Jeff are pros at this. We choose the half and half with mild broth. Mild! Ha. It was pretty spicy. I couldn't hang so I stuck with the regular broth. We ordered a ton of food:Beef, lamb, tofu, baby corn, bok choy, mushrooms, seaweed, scallops, oysters, bamboo, and noodles. We laughed we they brought it all out. It was so much food. But it was so good. I love how you can customize the soup. We would add some meat and veggies, eat and then add more. It was great fun to discuss what to mix next with everyone. The boys kept the spicy side for them so they added whatever they wanted there. I definately think we'll be back.

2 comments:

  1. The soup looks delicious! I like how it is two kinds in one pot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. delish! i love hot pot. I didn't know about this restaurant. will have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.