First of all, here are the deets:
1. Link to the person that tagged you
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
4. Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
5. Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
So here are 6 random facts about me:
1. I have always thought of myself as a writer. When I was little I used to make up stories. In high school I write fan faction (despite not knowing that's what it was called). I always wanted to write as my career, but never have. I start writing some-a story-but always get hung up about half way through. I've taken some writing classes but never finished anything since high school.
2. I'm scared of clowns. I blame "Send in The Clowns" for making me not like them and Poltergeist for making me afraid of them. It's called coulrophobia.
3. I have never left North America. This is something I've long wanted to remedy. I've never had a passport, but I'm going to get one in 2009. Tai has never left this continent either. We're both eager to go somewhere.
4. Every so often, I can't eat meat, so I go vegetarian for a while. I can't explain it. Meat just won't taste good so I stop eating it. Tai likes tofu so he doesn't mind. I can't stay permanently vegetarian though. I've tried it. It just doesn't work for me.
5. I've ridden an elephant. I was talking about this to Tai and his former boss so it's fresh in my mind. When I was little, they brought an elephant to a nearby mall. Mom took me and I sat on the elephant while she took a few steps. Probably totally horrifying now-something akin to animal abuse. But no one thought anything of it then.6. I've seen over 100 hundred concerts so far. My parents took me to my first concert-the Beach Boys. The latest one I saw was Foo Fighters a few days before the wedding. None planned for 2009 yet. It's getting hard for me to pick since I've seen so many. I'd still like to see Metallica though.
So, I tag: