Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Library Loot


 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
I've been restricting how many books I put on hold at the library so I don't get more than I can read. But I'm very excited about The Scorpio Races. I can't wait to dive in.
What did you get this week?

3 comments:

  1. Lol, good idea ;) I hope I can get a hold of the one I am waiting for soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son and I both want to read this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! SCORPIO RACES! I want to read this one, too! I've read SO many wonderful reviews for it and I've read several of Maggie's books already--she's got such a wonderful story voice. I can't wait to hear what you think.. but I already bet you're gonna love it.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.