Monday, January 2, 2012

December Book Tally & 2012 Goals

December Book Tally:
The Night Eternal by Guillermo del Toro and Chuck Hogan
One Salt Sea by Seanan McGuire

Nine books this month. I surpassed my goal. I wanted to read a 100 and read 123 books. I completed all the challenges I set out to read. Yay me!

My Goals for 2012:
  1. Read Pride and Prejudice
  2. Participate in the War Through The Generation challenge, The Western Genre challenge, and the Foodies Read 2 challenge.
  3. I'm keeping reading goal at 100. 
  4. Participate in Weekend Cooking. I've been invited numerous times to participate and I'm going to start in January. I'll still have my slow cooker Tuesdays but post non-slow cooker recipes on Saturdays. 
How was your December? Any goals for 2012?

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy 2012!! :D

    I hope you manage to read PP, I really want to read the rest of her books, but alas, time

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals and I'm excited about you reading P&P!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.