Saturday, October 12, 2013
Readathon- The Introductory Meme
1) What fine part of the world are you reading from today?
A suburb of Seattle, WA.
2) Which book in your stack are you most looking forward to?
Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
3) Which snack are you most looking forward to?
I think Tai and I might take a movie break to see Gravity this afternoon so I say popcorn.
4) Tell us a little something about yourself!
I love to read. I enjoy cooking. I hoping to also have a baking break tonight as well.
5) If you participated in the last read-a-thon, what’s one thing you’ll do different today? If this is your first read-a-thon, what are you most looking forward to?
I'm going to read more graphic novels today. That way it looks like I read a lot of books :)
Here are my book stacks:
The Graphic Novels: