Saturday, December 15, 2007

Currently....

using







I love the Rub with Love Sauces. We bought the Ancho & Molasses BBQ sauce a few months ago. This is the BBQ sauce we've been looking for. We like a combo of sweet and spicy and this is it. Yummy on pork! I also like the Triple Garlic Teriyaki. Good with pork and chicken.


listening







I picked up The Cure's Galore CD. It looks like a greatest hits album. I'm so glad to have all the Cure hits that I love-Just Like Heaven and Friday I'm In Love.

bought









I bought these Method Cleaning Wipes at Target today. I used them immediately when I got home. I was out of wipes and needed to clean the kitchen counter and stove top immediately. They smell so yummy. I'm a huge fan of the Method products. I think I'm going to try to use their products more frequently.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Linda,
    Sorry it took me so long to get back to you. I had finals this past week so I was a bit busy. My friends email address is brian.cristina@sbcglobal.net. She was excited when I told her you were interested. She lives in Northern California, but I figured that still isn't extremely far. If you have any further questions, let me know, otherwise Cristina is excited to hear from you. Thanks! Jenna

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.