Saturday, December 29, 2007

Currently....the year end edition

I thought I would recongize those things that I loved in 2007!
reading









I love Shauna's blog. So I was so excited to read her new book. I love reading her writing. It's so conversational!
watching















Probably two of the best movies I saw this year. Two very different movies. If you haven't see either of these movies, run out and see them now.

shopping









These two stores got a lot of my money this year. I'm so glad I found Liquidation World. I buy so much stuff there. It's like the bargain version of Target. Only you never know what you'll there. One week, I'll get toilet paper and towels and the next I'll get jeans and lotions.
At the Goodwill, I usually drop off a bag or two then head inside and take a bag or two out! Tai goes though jeans like there is no tomorrow. And I hate spending tons of money on clothes for work. Plus my Goodwill has new clothes from Target!

eating










I have a confession. I love to cook, but I think I cook more now to put it on my blog! I hope to get better at taking photos of the food I make. Sharing food means a lot to me. I like to see people fed and I love to eat! My pledge in 2008 is too cook more.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.