Saturday, December 1, 2007

Currently....

Listening







I found Apocalyptica through iTunes while looking for ceremony music. I'm a closet classical music fan. I've been buying all their albums. It's very contemporary classical music.

Making









Freshly baked apples. Today is our annual holiday baking day. We get together and make holiday treats and exchange some with everyone. I made these this morning. I can't wait for them to cool!

Watching







Life. Mr A was excited when this show premired. The main male actor was in Rome which Mr A adored. He made me watch it and I have to say that I enjoy it. It's a great drama. I'm intrigued.

So I unofficially did NoBloPoMo. I didn't want to commit to it since I'm a new blogger. But I did make a conscience effort to blog more frequently. I'm going to try to blog more often which means less wedding posts (since I don't think I can write that much about the wedding) and more life and food posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.