Friday, November 30, 2007

7 Random Things about me

Elizabeth at Tie the Knot tagged me!

First here are the rules:1. Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself.
3. Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
4. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

1. My Dad and I share the same birthday, just different years of course.
2. I went to an all girls school for 6th through 12th grade. I went there by choice.
3. I hate ice in my drinks and prefer most drinks warm.
4. I've been to over 100 concerts so far. I've seen Dave Matthew in concert 6 times! Going to live shows is one thing I splurge on.
5. I used to belong to a bowling league. I own a bowling ball and shoes. I love to go bowling and would love to join a league again. Maybe after the wedding.
6. I got involved with theatre in college after accompanying a friend to an audition. A girl asked me if I would like to audition too. I declined but she offered me the Assistant Director position. After that I AD'ed 2 more of her plays and directed a play my senior year.
7. I proudly continued a family tradition of hitting trees while learning how to drive. My grandfather, my father, and I all hit trees before we got our driver's licenses. I haven't hit a tree since!
I tag Darci, Lauren, Tying the Knot, Tiffany, Preppy Wedding, Ten Thousand Only, and Laura.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.