Thursday, November 22, 2007

What I'm really thankful for...

This isn't in any order. It would be too hard to order who I'm most thankful for.

My friends. This group of gals are the best. I know who to call if my car breaks down, who will try that new restaurant with me, who will listen to me complain for the thousandth time about my job. Each one of these women are special and beautiful to me. Without them, my life wouldn't be as fun and interesting.

My Dad. I'm such a daddy's girl. He's been so amazing over the past 6 years. I didn't really know him until now. He's more than my father; he's my friend. He encourages me to do what I want to do and never expects me to do anything less. He's funny with a sarcastic wit. He exposed me to great British humor (yeah, Monty Python!). And he adores Mr A. What more could a girl ask for!

My Mom. I don't write much about my mom on here. Truth is, she's a large part of my life, but all I really have are memories of how she was. I thank her for being part of my life.

Mr A. This man rocks! I'm truly grateful that I found him and he asked me to marry him. He's loving, kind, generous, and affectionate. He's everything I could have hoped for in a partner. He's brought so many new things into my life. He helps me grow. I would be lost without his love and support.

I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving. I'm hungry. I'm going to find me some turkey :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.