Saturday, November 24, 2007

Currently...

Drinking








After watching an episode of Good Eats, Mr A and I decided to start eating more blueberries. It's kind of hard to do in the middle of winter. But Alton Brown suggested blueberry juice. Since I'm all about good health, I decided to pick some up when we went to the grocery store. The True Blue was on sale this week. We bought the plain blueberry which is yummy. We also bought the Blueberry green tea which I have not tried yet.

Reading







I started Blink by Malcom Gladwell on the bus this week. I usually don't read non-fiction. I read Freakonomics by Stephen J. Dubner and really enjoyed it. I picked up Blink on a whim at the library. It's about that split second decision that everyone makes about everything everyday. I want to give people the benefit of the doubt. I want to get to know the person, evaluate the situation. But honestly you've made up your mind in those first 2 seconds. The rest of the time you are just coming to terms with your decision. I'm enjoying this book. I plan on reading his other book, Tipping Point, in the future.

Using







My new vacuum cleaner, a Dirt Devil Easy Clean. I went to Target last night to buy a different vacuum cleaner which my dad talked me out of. He didn't think it would work for me in the long run. This one was also on sale for a little more than the other one. I used it last night and wow, our floors were dirty! It's doing a good job right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.