Wednesday, November 21, 2007

It's my style

Today I am thankful for the tank top. Yes, it's 40 degrees in Seattle and I'm thankful for the tank top. In fact I usual wear a tank top 3 or 4 times a week. No, not by itself. Usually under thin shirts or low cut shirts. I makes my wardrobe so much more wearable. That shirt that's too short-wear a long tank top. That shirt that's too low cut for work-wear a tank top. Shirts that are almost see through? Say it with me, a tank top!
These are all my tank tops. Well, no not all of them. A few were dirty when I took this picture. I have about 40 all together. I buy them mostly from Target or Old Navy. I don't like to pay a lot for them-never over 5 bucks. It's hard to tell but I have tons that are white, a few red, more pink than I thought. These take up on drawer of our dresser. Mr A has 2 drawers full of t shirts so he can't complain too much.
I am truly thankful for my tank top collection. They give me so many more options and they can change an entire outfit. Make something more casual or more versatile.
Tomorrow's post will be a little more serious. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.