Saturday, November 3, 2007

What I'm currently into...

I stole this idea from Not Martha. I'll try to make it a weekly thing like she does.

Reading







I really like Jodi Picoult. I've read several of her books. I'm enjoying this one very much. It is about a school shooting like Columbine. So it might be too much for some people. I can be too much for me at times. I get teary eyed on the bus while reading it.

Playing







JT bought this and let me play it last night. Wow, I love kicking ass! I never played the other ones. Although I started to get carpal tunnel from moving the wii mote all over the place. Mr A and I talked about buying it. He wasn't a fan of rushing out and buying. I don't think I'll rush out and buy it, but I think it will be fun to play for a while. Especially after a trying day at work.

Looking for

The blue shoes I had for the wedding aren't going to work with my pink dress. So I'm looking for silver shoes now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.