Thursday, November 29, 2007

You're Invited!

Now, that I have the Save The Dates done and almost out the door. I can turn my attention to the invitations. I thought I wanted a pocketfold like this one:
But I don't really need to put anything in the pocket. I'm not sending RSVP cards or a map. We have a wedding website which will be able to help people.
Although I'm rethinking the RSVP card. A friend of mine told me just to have people call or email us and let us know if they are coming or not. I can't decide if that's a good idea. If you'd like to weigh in on this debate, I'd love to hear another opinion!
Another knottie (fionuelah) had this beautiful gatefold invitation in her bio:That gatefold got me to change my mind. Perhaps that would be what we need. Same concept just different style.Of course in our colors but we would be able to include all the information if we went with no RSVP card or map. I think it's clean and very elegant.
This one is even in our colors! I don't know if you can see it or not, but the paper is textured. I'm not sure how I'm going to accomplish this since I'm making them myself. All the websites I've stolen this pictures from sell the invitations done, not DIY. I stopped at Joann's today and did not find anything remotely similar to what I was looking for. I'll go to Paper Zone this weekend, maybe, and see if they have something that will work there.

1 comment:

Shiny! I love comments.