Sunday, December 23, 2007

Currently....the holiday edition

drinking









I love these mulling spices. During the holidays William & Sonoma gives samples of this. It so yummy this year I decided to buy some. It's simmering now while I'm blogging.

listening









There are certain songs that put me in a holiday mood. Last Christmas is one of them. It's not the holiday season til I hear Last Christmas, Grandma got Run Over by A Reindeer, Christmas Wrapping, and Stop the Calvary. I heard Last Christmas yesterday when Kris and I were getting our nails done. It was some horrible remake. I need to hear George Michael's version. That's the best one.

using









Tai gave me my holiday gift early. I certainly didn't expect this! We said no gifts but I did buy him stuff. I'm bad. I can't help it. Just about everyday I find stuff I think he would like.

watching











My favorite holiday movies. I haven't seen a single one yet! I thought I owned Love Actually but I don't. I need to remedy that. I'm sure A Christmas Story will be on tomorrow.

I might not blog tomorrow so have a wonderful holiday! Hope you get to spend time with friends and family and eat yummy food!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.