Friday, December 7, 2007

Holiday Gift Ideas

Perhaps you are still looking for a gift for the eighth night of Hannaukah or haven't completed your Christmas gifts. Never fear, I've combed my favorite site, etsy, for you and present you with my ideas!(from etsy seller, Art on the Ave) Get 2 of these wall vases for your sister in law or friend who just moved into a new place!(from etsy seller, DAMdesign). I love this print. I would hang it in our living room except that we'll have get a new couch to go with the print. But would work great as a gift for a newly married couple (Especially if they are having trouble decorating, it's a neutral color).

(from etsy seller, zelas) Mr A could get me this cute patch for my backpack as a stocking stuffer. Or if you know a Wii fiend you could totally make their day!

(from etsy seller, RiverzEdge) I love this surfboard table. Perhaps a gift for mom and dad or a recent graduate? And a steal at $125!
(from etsy seller, sally1) I love this koi onesie. If I was going to buy anything for the Wee W (who looks just like her daddy), I would buy this. If you know a Star Wars fan, they also have onesies with Yoda and Dark Vader. May the force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Shiny! I love comments.