Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Library Loot

 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from     the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
I'm doing the War Through The Generations read along this month so I'm glad Enemy Women showed up now. I picked up the next in the Women of The Otherworld series, Personal Demon. It's been a while since I read one of Armstrong's books. Tithe is for The Original TBR challenge. I spotted Blood, Bones & Butter on the shelf. I was intrigued by the title. 
What did you get this week?

5 comments:

  1. OOOH. Holly Black!!! I have a couple of her books on my 'old loot' - the white cat + red glove. have you heard of these? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm digging the books you picked up. Read and liked tithe and really need to read more of Armstrong's books!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only seeing glowing reviews for Blood, Bones & Butter but I've also seen a few spectacularly awkward interviews with Hamilton (her appearance on "Charlie Rose" was rather painful). They have sort of put me off reading the book, which is silly because there is really very little relation between media readiness and writing ability, but there you have it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't even started reading for the War Through the Generations challenge yet! Must get onto that.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Tithe awhile back and enjoyed it. I'll be looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it when you finish.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.