Monday, August 1, 2011

July Book Tally

Girl In Blue by Ann Rinaldi
The Graveyard Book by Neil Gaiman
Deadline by Mira Grant
Soulless by Gail Carringer
Food, Girls and Other Things I Can't Have by Allen Zadoff
I, Robot by Isaac Asimov
Slaughterhouse Five by Kurt Vonnegut
Changeless by Gail Carringer
Food And Loathing by Betsy Lerner (review coming this week)
Cloaked by Alex Flinn (review coming this week)

Another great month. Ten books read. I completed my goals for the War Through The Generations challenge and the Support Your Local Library Challenge. I'm really plowing through my library loot pile so I hope to start tackling more books on my TBR challenge and Fill In the Gaps challenge lists.


The Stats:
Fill In The Gaps Challenge: YTD: 7 (I, Robot and Slaughterhouse Five)
War Through The Generations:YTD: 5 (Girl In Blue)-COMPLETE
YA Reading Challenge: YTD: 22 (Girl In Blue, The Graveyard Book, Food, Girls, and Other Things I Can't Have, and Cloaked)-COMPLETE
The Original TBR Challenge: YTD: 4 (Food And Loathing)
Support Your Local Library Challenge: YTD: 58-COMPLETE
100+ Reading Challenge: YTD: 76

1 comment:

  1. You did great for July!!!! I haven't read Cloaked but I want to!!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.