Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Library Loot


 Library Loot is a weekly event co-hosted by Claire from The Captive Reader and Marg from The Adventures of an Intrepid Reader that encourages bloggers to share the books they’ve checked out from     the library. If you’d like to participate, just write up your post-feel free to steal the button-and link it using the Mr. Linky any time during the week. And of course check out what other participants are getting from their libraries!
I've been making good progress on my old library loot so I gave myself permission to browse the stacks. I almost left without anything when I spotted these two on the shelf. I haven't heard good things about SVC but come on, I had to read it.
What did you get this week?

2 comments:

  1. Sweet Valley! I have heard absolutely awful things about this book but I'm still tempted (after all, the books were pretty bad to begin with but still irresistible). When I was little, I adored the Sweet Valley Sagas, which completely ignored most of the Sweet Valley characters in favour of their ancestors. Long after I sold or gave away most of my Sweet Valley books, I still had two of the sagas (The Fowlers of Sweet Valley and The Patmans of Sweet Valley) and I read them to tatters.

    Enjoy your loot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've got Sweet Valley Confidential on my to-read list. I used to love the Sweet Valley High books and have to read this one, even if it's not good.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.