First my wallet. I don't carry a purse everyday. I usually drop my wallet in my work backpack. I had a hard time stuffing a purse into my backpack and I don't really need one. When I'm at work, my important cards, cash and iPhone are all I really need. And this wallet does the trick.
There are 2 sections for cards, a place to hold my iPhone, cash and change. I looked for 2 years for this wallet and found it at Payless. I buy 2 each time I go. I think this is my fourth one. They aren't too sturdy.
On weekends and when I'm not at work, I toss everything into this purse:
And here's everything I had stuffed into this weekend:
1. Keys. I carry way too many keys.
2. Hand Sanitizer. I don't go overboard with this but it comes in handy when I'm at the park.
3. A tote in case I need it. I bought this one at Bath and Body Works for $1!
6. Lip Gloss I've had way too long.
7. Hair Ties. I always lose them so I keep a few extra on me.
8. My big ass sun glasses. I can't remember where I got these.So what's in your purse?