Thursday, September 6, 2012

August Book Tally

Redshirts by John Scalzi
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
Amy & Roger's Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
Better by Mistake by Alina Tugend
The Homemade Pantry by Alana Chernila
Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
High Flavor Low Labor by JM Hirsch
Two At The Table by Cherly Fall
Spellbound by Kelley Armstrong
Thirteen by Kelley Armstrong

Another great month. It's hard to pick a favorite. So many good books!
I also participated in Trish's Pin It and Do It Challenge this month. I wanted to make 10 pins with at least 3 pins. I made Hamburger Kababs, Sweet Chicken Bacon Wraps and Easy Extra Creamy Mac&Cheese, Peanut Butter Cup Brownies, Coconut Chicken and Crockpot Cube Steak, and No Bake Chocolate Chip Granola Bars. So I only made seven and they were all food pins. I can't wait to try the challenge again in October.


Stats:
Fill In The Gaps YTD: 0 (None this month)
War Through The Generations YTD: 2 (None this month)
The Western Genre Challenge YTD: 2 (None this month)
Foodies Read 2 Challenge YTD: 7 (High Flavor Low Labor & The Homemade Pantry)
Total to date: 74

3 comments:

  1. Nice tally!
    Isn't the Homemade Pantry a great book? I already do some of those things, so I'm glad I borrowed it from the library instead of bought it.. but I'd definitely borrow it again for some of the recipes and instructions.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not only are you rocking the books but also those pins!! Keep it going!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've read 74 books already this year?! Wow! That's very impressive! I can barely finish one a week! Well done!

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.