Thursday, March 26, 2009

The 40 Questions About Me Meme

In the extended entry, a meme survey that's going around. Find out more useless facts about me!

1. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
Nope, not to my knowledge.

2. Do you close your eyes on roller coasters?
I hate roller coasters. I haven't ridden one since I was about 13. I close my eyes and scream. That's just when I get in line!

3. When's the last time you've been sledding?
I think I went once when I was little about 3 or so.

4. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
I prefer sleeping with Tai. It makes me feel good knowing he's there. I sleep better.

5. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yup.

6. Do you consider yourself creative?
Sometimes.

7. Do you think O.J. killed his wife?
Yes, I do.

8. Jennifer Aniston or Angelina Jolie?
Jennifer. Although I don't know if I would want her to be with Brad now. I think he's better with Angelina.

9. Do you stay friends with your ex's?
Nope, those relationships didn't work for a reason.

10. Do you know how to play poker?
Yup, but I suck at it.

11. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
Nope. I can last about 20 hours with no sleep before I get cranky.

12. What's your favorite commercial?
I like old commercials like "I want to buy the world a coke" and "Plop, plop fizz fizz what a relief it is!". Actually I like the jingles.

13. What are you allergic to?
Penicillin.

14. If you're driving in the middle of the night, and no one is around do you run red lights?
Nope.

15. Do you have a secret that no one knows but you?
I don't think so. Perhaps I kept it from myself.

16. Boston Red Sox or New York Yankees?
Sox. I don't like the Yankees.

17. Have you ever been Ice Skating?
Once.

18. How often do you remember your dreams?
Sometimes.

19. When was the last time you laughed so hard you cried?
Hmm, I can't think of it.

20. Can you name 5 songs by The Beatles?
Yes.

21. What's the one thing on your mind now?
Money.

22. Do you know who Ghetto-ass barbie is?
Uh, no. But I think it would be a big seller.

23. Do you always wear your seat belt?
Yes.

24. What cell service do you use?
AT&T

25. Do you like Sushi?
Yummy, yes.

26. Have you ever narrowly avoided a fatal accident?
Hm, no I don't think so.

27. What do you wear to bed?
Either nothing or sweatpants and tshirt.

28. Been caught stealing?
Nope, never been caught.

29. what shoe size do you have?
I have big feet-11.

30. Do you truly hate anyone?
Nope. I dislike a few people, but no hate.

31. Classic Rock or Rap?
I'll take classic rock for $200.

32. If you could sleep with one famous person, who would it be?
Hm, I don't know who I'd pick if I just got one.

33. Favorite Song?
Toughie. I have a ton of favorites. I'll go with Landslide by Fleetwood Mac for now. It's in the top 10.

34. Have you ever sang in front of the mirror?
Hell yeah. That was my Saturday night in high school.

35. What food do you find disgusting?
Tuna Casserole. Some marinated mushrooms.

36. Do you sing in the shower?
Not usually.

37. Did you ever play, "I'll show you mine, if you show me yours"?
I don't think so.

38. Have you ever made fun of your friends behind their back?
Uh, can I not answer that? I'm a terrible person.

39. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew?
Sadly, no.

40. Have you ever been punched in the face?
Perhaps. Maybe when I was drunk.

2 comments:

  1. I have big feet too. About 10-11 in womens. I really have little to no idea but I think I'd look really weird with smaller feet and probably fall over a lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm allergic to penicillin, too. :)

    And I love #40 - "maybe when I was drunk." That's my answer to a lot of things :)

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.