Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Travelling Purse

I take the same purse when I travel. I've been using this purse for the past 4 years. I think it's time to retire it, but I need something that looks similar.It's a Franco Sarto purse. I bought it at Macy's. It's big enough to put all this crap in it.That's my wallet, my ipod, my sunglasses, 2 pens, my cell phone, Tai's sunglasses, our room key, 4 packs of gum (!), 2 tubes of chapstick, one nailfile, one lipstick, one lip gloss, and one hair tie. I also had my camera in there. And at some point in the trip, I had Tai's cell phone and his smokes. When I got off the plane I shoved our books in there too. It's huge but never feels too big.

2 comments:

  1. I think every purse is actually linked to a wormhole, so if you keep digging eventually you'll find the edge of the universe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm impressed. My purses are either way too big or way too small. But that's great.

    ReplyDelete

Shiny! I love comments.